HENSOTOP WB 5kg
Decorative top coat for Hensotherm 2KS Innen White or Grey.
HENSOTOP WB is a water-based single component, halogen-free and fast-drying top coat for HENSOTHERM® fire protection coatings on steel members for indoor use.
HENSOTOP WB will be applied due to optical reasons and provides protection from moisture and other environmental influences.
Single component water-based top coat for HENSOTHERM® water-based fire protection coatings for indoor use
Application of HENSOTOP WB (as top coat) due to optical reasons and moisture protection.
HENSOTOP WB is a halogen-free and fast drying coating based on water-based polymer.
• HENSOTOP WB shall be applied after through drying of the fire
protection coating but earliest after 24 hours and positive fingernail test.
• Material, substrate and ambient temperature > + 5 °C
• Relative humidity < 80 %
• Surface temperature must be at least + 5 °C above dew point! • Surface temperature max. + 35 °C
• Application by brush, short pile velour or mohair paint roller
or airless spraying
• Tip size: airless 0.009“ – 0.013“
• Coverage rate: 150 – 180 g/m2 (depends on colour shade)
= wet film thickness approx. 150 μm = dry film thickness approx. 60 μm • If HENSOTOP WB must be applied out of different batches,
mix both materials (of the same colour shade) together before
• Gloss level depends on colour shade
• Colour shades containing metallic pigments may change by thinning
with water or by application by brush or roller
Drying time depends on temperature and relative humidity. At a tem- perature of approx. + 20 °C and a relative humidity of approx. 65 % drying times are as follows:
• Dust dry after approx. 45 minutes
• Dried through after approx. 24 hours
Use HENSOTOP WB in accordance with all applicable local and national regulations.
Environment, Health and Safety
As regulations are often revised please request for the actual safety data sheet before using this product.
Supplied in 5 kg and 10 kg plastic pails
Shelf life: 6 months in unopened containers; storage free from frost, possibly at ambient temperatures.