HENSOTHERM® 1 KS INNEN (Interior) transparent
HENSOTHERM® 1 KS INNEN (Interior) for the fire protection of interior wood and timber based materials. This is a Premium quality Germany manufactured product.
Achieves BS EN13501 CLASS B with a single coat of base and durable topcoat . A Low application rate of just 300 grams per square metre.
HENSOTHERM® 1 KS INNEN is used like a normal paint with a brush, roller or sprayer.
It has a milky consistency as it is being applied, but becomes completely clear/transparent when dry so that the surface structure of the wood remains visible. After thorough drying, the HENSOTOP 84 AF* colourless top coat must be applied to protect against moisture.
- Synthetic resin dispersion
- Contains no solvents or formaldehyde
- Suitable for impact walls in sports halls
- Moisture sensitive*
- Colour: the coating is transparent when completely dry
*When HENSOTHERM® 1 KS INNEN has dried (colourless, clear), it is imperative that the HENSOTOP 84 AF top coat is applied to protect against moisture
- This product is the Active Flame retardant which must be over coated with Hensotop 84 AF.
We offer a sample pack consists of 1x125ml of base coat and 1x125ml of topcoat.