Tech & Application Advice: email@example.com or Call 0333 050 8401(local rate)
Unique Features Include:
- Tested in the UK, EU, French M1, German DIN 4102, USA-NFP701
- UK Developed and Manufactured Exclusively by Eco-Sol Ltd in conjunction with a Queens Award For Enterprise Chemical Manufacturer.
- Kinder to you and the material being treated. Neutral PH & Does not contain corrosive ammonium polyphosphate.
- Certificate provided with each order for the relevant British Standards.
- Non Corrosive to Metals. Unlike other flame retardants it will not corrode metals
- Used extensively in SFX, Theatre, TV & Film Costume & Set (Inc Disney On ice, BBC Casualty Dr Who, Game of Thrones, Vikings, Harry Potter etc)
- Safer than any other flame retardant on the market. Safe to use around younger and older Generations.
- Supplied to: Fire Service, National Trust, Hotels, Schools, Care Homes, Social Housing & Student Lets.
- Effective on natural and synthetic materials. Decorations and Artificial Plants and trees.
- Dry Cleanable up to 10 Cycles. Re-Treatment is required If Wet Washed
- Dermally Tested. (Non Irritant). See Report
Nitro is the only flame retardant product available that has been tested independently by the "Institute for Skin and Product Evaluation" for dermal reaction with a full pass result.
Multi-Purpose: use on synthetic or natural materials, preferred for apparel, carpeting and any item that may have a metallic element or embellishment such as curtains with gold or silver yarns or metal furniture that could be tarnished by some corrosive flame retardants.
Our products are designed to be easily applied using basic DIY skills or we can help source professional contract spraying teams for the larger projects.
Iron-on labels: Public Areas such as Hotels, Public Houses, Nursing Homes, B&B's and Schools : It is a legal requirement for Curtains treated with Flame retardant to be labled with care & durability instructions.
- We supply Iron-On Fabric Labels to Identify Fabrics as treated. The labels feature month/year and help to show diligence for maintenance and fire Inspections. Example Label (Actual size 3cm x 6cm)
- High active solids: 30% compared to around 15% of our competitors products. Which means it goes further and you do not need to saturate the material.
- Quicker drying times. (Ready to use in 2-3 hours). Easy to apply
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous formulation and completely Odourless.
- Halogen & Bromine Free! "
- Non Hygroscopic and Non-Corrosive. View Test Report.
BS5438 Bottom edge Ignition. BTTG 2023 Pass
Used Extensively In Schools, Colleges, Nursing Homes, Public Houses and Hotels.
Treats: Polyester, Cotton, Silk, Linen flax, Wool, Cardboard, polystyrene, lycra, hessian, foam rubber and most other materials that can absorb.
- Certification with every order traceable to A UKAS accredited laboratory
- Produced in an ISO 9001 Quality Assured environment to exacting standards
- Treats on average 7-10 sq. metres per litre. Possibly more on light weight materials.
- Water based flame retardant. No nasty solvents.
- Suitable for apparel & bedding
- Non sting formula. safe on skin.
- Statement of performance with every order. See Example
- Excellent performance on artificial flowers
- Suitable for spray, roller or immersion application.
- Dry clean durable (upto 10 Cycles)
- Performs To M.C.A. & I.M.O standards for charter vessels & passenger ships (See NX2)
- Effective on natural, natural/synthetic blends & most synthetic textiles.
- Order by 3:00pm for next day delivery.
- Contract Spraying Service click for details.
Need To Know More ? Call 0333 050 8401(local rate) For Free Advice
- Apply to Natural & Artificial Christmas Trees, Decorations & Costume.
- Curtains & drapes, including theatre stage & wing curtains (Inc. Synthetic Materials)
- Stage props, flat sets & scenery
- Theatrical costumes & party clothing
- Boat beds, bunks & curtains
- Aircraft seating & carpets
- Artwork, Paper and Card
- Artificial Grass (Astroturf) See test report
- Papier mache projects & collages
- Lighting special effects for theatre & stores
- Tapestries & wall hangings
- Banners & signs for internal use
- Rugs & Carpets (Including Synthetic Carpets)
- Temporary fireproof barriers
- Retail Displays
- Wall Paper and Coverings (Test Report)
- Hay & straw internal scenery for seating
- Foams & Sponges
- View MSDS Here
- View product data Sheet
BS5867 P2 type B Damask Fabric Test Report
BS5867 P2 type B Linen Fabric Test Report
BS5867 P2 type B Polyester Lycra test Report
All Prices Include VAT