Flametect Nitro: A skin safe, multi-purpose flame retardant for both natural and synthetic fabrics.
- Safer Chemistry . Does not contain ammonium polyphosphate
- Non Corrosive to Metals. Unlike other flame retardants it will not corrode metals
- TV, Film Costume & Set (Supplied BBC Casualty Dr Who & Game of Thrones, Vikings & Emmerdale)
- Safer than any other flame retardant on the market. For use around the Younger and Older Generations
- Supplied to Fire Brigades, Hotels, Schools, Nursing Homes and Housing Associations for at risk tenants.
- Effective on natural materials and synthetics.
- Dry Cleanable up to 10 Cycles
- Dermally Tested. (Non Irritant).
Nitro is the only flame retardant product available that has been tested independently by the "Institute for Skin and Product Evaluation" for dermal reaction with a full pass result.
Multi-Purpose: use on synthetic or natural materials, preferred for apparel, carpeting and any item that may have a metalic element or embellishment such as curtains with gold or silver yarns or metal furniture that could be tarnished by some corrosive flame retardants.
Public Area Curtain Labels: Hotels, Public Houses, Nursing Homes, B&B's
It is a legal requirement for Curtains treated with Flame retardant to be labeled with care & durability instructions.
High active solids: 30% compared to around 15% of our competitors products. Which means it goes further and you do not need to saturate the material being treated.
Quicker drying times. (Ready to use in 2-3 hours). Easy to apply.
Flametect "Nitro" is a water-based fire proofing spray. Halogen & Bromine Free! Non-toxic, non-hazardous formulation and completely Odourless.
"Nitro" is Non Hygroscopic and Non-Corrosive to metals. Unlike our competitors products. Nitro will not corrode metals. View Test Report
Used Extensively In Schools, Colleges, Nursing Homes, Public Houses and Hotels.
Treats: Polyester, Cotton, Silk, Linen flax, Wool, Cardboard, untreated wood, polystyrene, lycra, hessian, foam rubber and most other materials that can absorb.
- Certification with every order traceable to A UKAS accredited laboratory
- Produced in an ISO 9001 Quality Assured environment to exacting standards
- Treats on average 10 sq. metres per litre. Possibly more on light weight materials.
- Water based flame retardant. No nasty solvents.
- Suitable for apparel & bedding
- Non sting formula. safe on skin.
- Statement of performance with every order. See Example
- Excellent performance on artificial flowers
- Suitable for spray, roller or immersion application.
- Dry clean durable (upto 10 Cycles)
- Tested and proven to perform to B.S.5867 Pt2 Type B. B.S.5852 0 & 1, Euro Standards EN1101 EN1102
- Tested and proven to perform to German DIN4102 B1 & B2 for Curtain, drapes & costume in Germany
- Performs To M.C.A. & I.M.O standards for charter vessels & passenger ships (See NX2)
- Can perform to CAA Spec 8 for aircraft
- Effective on natural, natural / synthetic blends & most synthetic textiles.
- Order by 3:30pm for next day delivery.
- Contract Spraying Service click for details.
Need To Know More ? Call 0845 293 7770 For Free Advice
- Curtains & drapes, including theatre stage & wing curtains (Including Synthetic Materials)
- Stage props, flat sets & scenery
- Chairs settees, stools, fixed upholstery & some bedding. (Will not acheive BS5651 Watersoak test)
- Theatrical costumes & party clothing
- Boat beds, bunks & curtains
- Aircraft seating & carpets
- Artwork, Paper and Card
- Papier mache projects & collages
- Lighting special effects for theatre & stores
- Tapestries & wall hangings
- Banners & signs for internal use
- Inglenook beams & internal decorative timber
- Rugs & Carpets (Including Synthetic Carpets)
- Temporary fireproof barriers
- Hay & straw internal scenery for seating
- Foams & Sponges
- Artificial & dried natural flowers & foliage
All Prices Include VAT