Tech & Application Advice: email@example.com or Call 0333 050 8401(local rate)
Flametect Nitro D works by disrupting the burning process, when heated extinguishing gases are created and a flame retardant carbon barrier is formed preventing flame spread.
Flametect Nitro D. contains a water & U.V. resistant binder, rendering it weather & water resistant, preventing leach out during wet weather and cleaning processes.
Flametect Nitro D. is a non-toxic, non-hazardous formulation , that is easy to apply.
- Statement of performance issued with every order traceable to A UKAS accredited laboratory
- Produced in an ISO 9001 Quality Assured environment to exacting standards
- Treats up to 10 sq. metres per litre.
- Water & weather resistant
- Water based flame retardant. No nasty solvents.
- Suitable for apparel & bedding
- Non sting formula. safe on skin, non-allergenic.
- Suitable for seating & soft upholstery when applied to 100% natural materials.
- Suitable for tents , marquees, yurts & outdoor textiles to BS7837 & BS 5438
- Suitable for spray, roller or immersion application.
- Can achieve B.S.5867 Pt2 Type B. B.S.5852 & BS5651 Water Soak Test.
- Contract Spraying Service click for details.
- Can perform to C.A.A. Spec 8 for aircraft
- Effective on natural , natural / synthetic blends & most synthetic textiles.
- Order by 3.00 pm for next day delivery. (Mon-Fri)
Need To Know More? Call 0333 050 8401(local rate) For Free Advice
- Everything that Flametect C. & Flametect Nitro are capable of, Plus performs outdoors or In damp or wet environments
- Tents, marquees, event tents ,yurts, tepees & outdoor textiles
- Soft furnishings & seating in reasonable reasonable weight natural materials to the full Furniture & Furnishings Fire Safety Act
- View MSDS Here