Our Price Includes VAT
Add product to cart you can select quantity required in the next screen.
This is a skin friendly product for use on all natural & most synthetic materials including clothing & seating.
Flametect Nitro. Works by disrupting the burning process & quickly converting natural & synthetic materials to carbon creating a flame retardant carbon barrier.
Flametect "Nitro" is a water-based fire proofing spray. Non-toxic, non-hazardous formulation, that is easy to apply.
Treats: cardboard, untreated wood, polystyrene, lycra, hessian, foam rubber and most other materials that can absorb.
- Full Certification with every order traceable to A UKAS accredited laboratory
- Produced in an ISO 9001 Quality Assured environment to exacting standards
- Treats up to 15 sq. metres per litre.
- Water based flame retardant. No nasty solvents.
- Suitable for apparel & bedding
- Non sting formula. safe on skin.
- Excellent performance on artificial flowers
- Suitable for spray, roller or immersion application.
- Dry clean durable (3-4 Cycles. No water injection)
- Can achieve B.S.5867 Pt2 Type B. B.S.5852 & B.S.476 Parts 7 & 6 Class 1 & 0
- Can Perform To M.C.A. & I.M.O standards for charter vessels & passenger ships
- Can perform to CAA Spec 8 for aircraft
- Effective on natural, natural / synthetic blends & most synthetic textiles.
- Order by 3pm for next day delivery.
Need To Know More ? Call 0845 293 7770 For Free Advice