Annually Tested & Audited by Warrington Fire: A Certifire Registered Product
For Interior & Exterior use on Cladding , Decking, Partitions, Log Cabins & Sheds.
A Clear Flame Retardant Impregnation Treatment for Wood & Timber Products.
Tech & Application Advice: email@example.com or Call 0333 050 8401(local rate)
Flametect CWD+ is a Clear, Colourless and Odourless Impregnation, it will not discolour, hard or soft woods or other wood derived materials. It does not leave a visible sheen and dries to a natural finish.
Flametect CWD. Contains environmentally friendly components that assists the active flame retardant components to deeply penetrate the wood.
Our products are designed to be easily applied using basic DIY skills or we can help source professional contract spraying teams for the larger projects.
Unlike our competitors products we have full test reports to BS476 Class 0, Class 1 & Euroclass B. BS476 Class 0 is not interchangeable with the Euro Classifications.
Flametect CWD+. the insoluble formulation "locks in" the flame retardant components together with couplers that protect the flame retardant from harsh environments leaving a weather resistant colourless impregnation once applied & dry.
- Certification with every order traceable to A UKAS accredited laboratory
- Manufactured and developed in the UK.
- Statement of performance with every order View Example
- Produced in an ISO 9001 Quality Assured environment to exacting standards
- Durable Outdoors. Does not Leach or degrade.
- Treatment rate 4 sq. metres per litre (250ml per square metre)
- Lowest Finished Cost per square mtr.
- Non-Hygroscopic / humidity resistant chemistry
- Non-Corrosive to fixings
- Does not affect breathability or physical properties of the wood.
- For Interior and Exterior Use.
- Water based flame retardant. No nasty solvents.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant
- Excellent performance on dried grasses & palm leaves
- Suitable for spray, roller brush or immersion application.
- Achieves B.S. 476 classes 1 & 0, B.S./EN 13823 Type B & ASTM E-84/UL723/ NFPA255
- Does not achieve BS476 part 21 or 22 (30 or 60 minute resistance.)
- Can perform to M.C.A. & I.M.O specifications for charter vessels & passenger ships
- Note: Single or multiples of 750ml pack size are not covered by the Certifire Scheme.
- Order by 3:00pm for next day delivery.
- Contract Spraying Service click for details.
- Flametect C-WD+. may be applied to wood by immersion, spray, brush or roller
- Apply 250ml Per Square metre.
- It is important that the desired volume is applied to the wood
- Ensure wood is dry before application, moisture content should be below 20%.
- The desired absorption rate for most woods & MDF is 4 square metres per litre
- Where multiple applications are required please allow approximately 1 hour between treatments.
- When applied externally protect from the elements allow to dry for 24 -48 hours
- Do not store below 10 Centigrade
- Use within 90 days of purchase
PLEASE Call 0333 050 8401 or E. MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org FOR FULL DETAILS & SCOPE OF CERTIFIRE CERTIFICATION
- Hay and grasses (Tested to BS476 Class 1)
- Timber cladding
- Interior Cladding for restaurants and bars
- Sheds & Garages
- Reclaimed Timber Cladding
- Log Cabins
- Saunas & Bathrooms
- Barn Conversions
- Summer Houses
- Dried Palm Leaf Internal & External Features In Bars & Restaurants
- Loft Conversions
- Timber Sculpture & Artwork
|Click on links below to View Test Reports and Data.|
Download: Example Purchase Certificate
Download: BS476 Class 1 Test Report
Download: BS476 Class 0 Test Report
Download: EN 13501-1:2007+A1: 2009 Euroclass B
Download: Product Data Sheet
Flametect C-WD +
Our Commitment to Performance, Quality and Consistency
Manufactured Audited and Tested in the United Kingdom
Internationally Recognised and Accepted.
1/ Our manufacturing facility is audited annually by Element (previously Exova) Warrington Certification.
This ensures that our manufacturing Process Control & Documentation is compliant with Element Warrington Certification’s expectancy of continuous due diligence in the manufacture of Flametect C-WD+
This is in addition to the separate ISO 9002 Quality Control System & runs in parallel with The Certifire Scheme.
Our production facility is also ISO14001 Environmental Management System which indicates a commitment to a clean safe environment.
2/ Prior to Testing, the untreated substrates are examined. The application of Flametect C-WD+ calibrated & witnessed by Warrington Certification Engineers before being signed off for testing by Warrington Fire.
Certifire is the only passive fire audit and certification scheme that matters
There is one full test every 5 years, & every year concurrent with the manufacturing facility audit a fully witnessed indicative test is performed.
Ongoing compliance & Certification is conditional upon the correct performance of these tests
Eco-Sol Ltd has used & trusted Warrington Fire & Warrington Certification since 2009.
Element Warrington Fire & Warrington Certification are UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Services) accredited Facilities.
The use of Element Warrington Fire & Certification makes a positive Statement of Due Diligence & demonstrates a commitment & compliance to the relevant standards.