Independently Tested by Warrington Fire, BTTG & UL (Underwriters Laboratories Inc)
A Unique product For Interior & Exterior use on Cladding, Decking, Partitions, Log Cabins & Sheds. A Clear Flame Retardant Impregnation Treatment for "Absorbent" Wood & Timber Products.
Developed and Manufactured Exclusively by Eco-Sol Ltd in conjunction with a Queens Award For Enterprise Chemical Manufacturer.
- Tested & Certified to BS EN927-6 Accelerated Weathering Test. (NT053 & NT054)
- Tested to BS476 Class 0 & 1
- Tested to Euroclass EN13501 Class B-s:2 d:0
- Tested in the USA to ASTM74/UL723/NFPA255
Tech & Application Advice: email@example.com or Call 0333 050 8401(local rate)
Flametect CWD+ is a Clear, Colourless and Odourless Impregnation, it will not discolour, hard or soft woods or other wood derived materials. It does not leave a visible sheen and dries to a natural finish.
Flametect CWD+. Contains environmentally friendly components that assists the active flame retardant components to deeply penetrate the wood.
Our products are designed to be easily applied using basic DIY skills or we can help source professional contract spraying teams for the larger projects.
Unlike our competitors products we have full test reports to BS476 Class 0, Class 1 & Euroclass B. BS476 Class 0 is not interchangeable with the Euro Classifications.
Flametect CWD+. the insoluble formulation "locks in" the flame retardant components together with couplers that protect the flame retardant from harsh environments leaving a weather resistant colourless impregnation once applied & dry.
- Certification with every order traceable to A UKAS accredited laboratory
- Manufactured and developed in the UK.
- Statement of performance with every order View Example
- Produced in an ISO 9001 Quality Assured environment to exacting standards
- Durable Outdoors. Does not Leach or degrade.
Application Instructions (Wood & Wood Based Products)
- Treatment rate 4 sq. metres per litre (250ml per square metre)
- Lowest Finished Cost per square mtr.
- Non-Hygroscopic / humidity resistant chemistry
- Non-Corrosive to fixings
- Does not affect breathability or physical properties of the wood.
- For Interior and Exterior Use.
- Water based flame retardant. No nasty solvents.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant
- Excellent performance on dried grasses & palm leaves
- Suitable for spray, roller brush or immersion application.
- Achieves B.S. 476 classes 1 & 0, B.S./EN 13823 Type B & ASTM E-84/UL723/ NFPA255
- Limitations: Does not achieve BS476 part 21 or 22 (30 or 60 minute resistance.) Does not upgrade standard doors to fire doors.
- Can perform to M.C.A. & I.M.O specifications for charter vessels & passenger ships
- Order by 3:00pm for next day delivery.
- Contract Spraying Service click for details.
- Flametect C-WD+. may be applied to wood by immersion, spray, brush or roller
- Apply 250ml Per Square metre.
- It is important that the desired volume is applied to the wood
- Ensure wood is dry before application, moisture content should be below 20%.
- The desired absorption rate for most woods & MDF is 4 square metres per litre
- Where multiple applications are required please allow approximately 1 hour between treatments.
- When applied externally protect from the elements allow to dry for 24 -48 hours
- Do not store below 10 Centigrade
- Use within 90 days of purchase
PLEASE Call 0333 050 8401 or E. MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org FOR FULL DETAILS
- Hay and grasses (Tested to BS476 Class 1)
- Timber cladding
- Interior Cladding for restaurants and bars
- Sheds & Garages
- Reclaimed Timber Cladding
- Log Cabins
- Saunas & Bathrooms
- Barn Conversions
- Summer Houses
- Dried Palm Leaf Internal & External Features In Bars & Restaurants
- Loft Conversions
- Timber Sculpture & Artwork
Flametect C-WD +
Our Commitment to Performance, Quality and Consistency
Manufactured Audited and Tested in the United Kingdom
Internationally Recognised and Accepted.
Independently tested in the UK by Warrington Fire (Element) & BTTG, Our production facility is also ISO14001 Environmental Management System which indicates a commitment to a clean safe environment.
Customers Due Diligence
Users of Eco-Sol products should satisfy themselves that:-
The product & the materials treated with the product are compatible.
The test results that support this statement are both meaningful & relevant to their particular application.
That this Statement Of Performance is acceptable to any inspecting authorities