Flametect C-WD+ Clear Flame Retardant for Wood.
Annually Tested & Audited by Warrington Fire: A Certifire Registered Product.
Easy to apply, Safe Non-toxic, Class Leading product !
A Clear Flame Retardant Treatment for Wood & Timber Products.
The only product of its type that is Fully Tested in the UK by Exova (Warrington Fire) to
BS476 Class 0 &1 BS476 Class 0&1 Explained
Audited and Tested Annually under the Certifire Scheme to
Euroclass B EN13501-1 2007+A1. Class B.
(Tested in the USA ASTM E-84/UL723/ NFPA255)
Manufactured and Developed in the UK.
Certificate of performance provided with each order.
Full Test reports available to view and download. Nothing to Hide!
Flametect CWD+ is a Clear, Colourless and Odourless Impregnation, it will not discolour, wood or other wood derived materials. It does not leave a visible sheen and dries to a natural finish.
Flametect CWD. Contains environmentally friendly components that assists the active flame retardant components to deeply penetrate the wood.
Unlike our competitors products we have full test reports to BS476 Class 0, Class 1 & Euroclass B. BS476 Class 0 is not interchangeable with the Euro Classifications.
Flametect CWD+. "locks in" the flame retardant components using special couplers that protect the flame retardant from harsh environments leaving a weather resistant colourless product once applied & dry.
- Certification with every order traceable to A UKAS accredited laboratory
- Manufactured and developed in the UK.
- Statement of performance with every order View Example
- Produced in an ISO 9001 Quality Assured environment to exacting standards
- Treatment rate 4 sq. metres per litre (250ml per square metre)
- Lowest Finished Cost per square mtr.
- Water & weather resistant
- Non-Hygroscopic / humidity resistant chemistry
- Non-Corrosive to fixings
- For Interior and Exterior Use.
- Water based flame retardant. No nasty solvents.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant
- Excellent performance on dried grasses & palm leaves
- Suitable for spray, roller brush or immersion application.
- Achieves B.S. 476 classes 1 & 0, B.S./EN 13823 Type B & ASTM E-84/UL723/ NFPA255
- Does not achieve BS476 part 21 or 22 (30 or 60 minute resistance.)
- Can perform to M.C.A. & I.M.O specifications for charter vessels & passenger ships
- Note: Single or multiples of 750ml pack size are not covered by the Certifire Scheme.
- Order by 3:00pm for next day delivery.
- Need To Know More ? Call 0845 293 7770 For Free Advice
- Contract Spraying Service click for details.
- Flametect C-WD+. may be applied to wood by spray , brush or roller
- Unlike textiles it is important that the desired volume is applied to the wood
- Please ensure wood is dry before application, where it is possible to measure the moisture content, the moisture content should ideally be 20% or lower
- The desired absorption rate for most woods & MDF is 4 square metres per litre
- The absorption rate by other timber based products ( plywood, strand board etc. ) is less as adhesives & bonding agents prevent total absorption
- Where multiple coats are required please allow approximately 1 hour between coats
- When applied externally please either protect from the elements or where possible opt for a dry 24 -48 hour application / drying period.
- Do not store below 10 Centigrade
- Use within 90 days of purchase
PLEASE TELEPHONE 0845 293 7770 or E. MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org FOR FULL DETAILS & SCOPE OF CERTIFIRE CERTIFICATION.
- Sheds & Garages
- Timber Cladding
- Interior Cladding for restaurants and bars
- Reclaimed Timber Cladding
- Log Cabins
- Saunas & Bathrooms
- Barn Conversions
- Summer Houses
- Dried Palm Leaf Internal & External Features In Bars & Restaurants
- Loft Conversions
- Timber Sculpture & Artwork