Tech & Application Advice: email@example.com or Call 0333 050 8401(local rate)
Ideal for natural fabrics, (Cotton, Linen & Wool), Paper and Cardboard based materials. Also often used on Hay & Straw.
- Certificate of performance provided with each order.
This product has high active solids content of 30% compared to around 15% of our competitors products. Which means it goes further and you do not need to saturate the material being treated. This product is water soluble so not for outdoors or weather exposed use. See Flametect Nitro D for that purpose.
Our products are designed to be easily applied using basic DIY skills or we can help source professional contract spraying teams for the larger projects.
It is a legal requirement for Curtains treated with Flame retardant to be labeled with care & durability instructions.
- We supply Iron-On Fabric Labels to Identify Fabrics as treated. The labels feature year. Ideal for maintenance and Inspections. Example Label Actual size)3cm x 6cm
- Water based flame retardant. Completely Odourless.
- Iron-On Fabric Labels to Identify Fabrics as treated. Feature date and year. Ideal for maintenance and Inspections. Example
- Treats on average 10 sq. metres per litre. Possibly more on light weight materials.
- Produced In An ISO 9001 Quality Assured environment to exacting standards
- Full Certification with every order traceable to A UKAS accredited laboratory. See Report Here
- For use around metal items use Flametect Nitro.
- Contract Spraying Service click for details.
- It is a non-toxic non-hazardous formulation , that is easy to apply.
- High strength product can be diluted 1-2 times with water.
- Order before 3:00pm for next day delivery.
- Most effective on natural materials or natural synthetic blends.
- Can achieve B.S.5867 Part 2 Type B
- Dry clean durable 3-4 cycles (No water Injection)
Need To Know More? Call 0333 050 8401(local rate) For Free Advice