Flametect "Nitro" is a skin friendly Flame Retardant for use on natural & synthetic materials including clothing & seating.
Available in 3 sizes 750ml Trigger Spray, 5 & 25 litres Buy Here !
Nitro is the only flame retardant product available that has been tested independently by the "Institute for Skin and Product Evaluation" for dermal reaction with a full pass result. See report
Multi Purpose: use on synthetic or natural materials, preferred for apparel, carpeting and any item that may have a metalic element or embellishment such as curtains with gold or silver yarns or metal furniture that could be tarnished by some corrosive flame retardants.
- Certification with every order traceable to A UKAS accredited laboratory
- Produced in an ISO 9001 Quality Assured environment to exacting standards
- Treats up to 10 sq. metres per litre. Possibly more on light weight materials.
- Water based flame retardant. No nasty solvents.
- Suitable for apparel & bedding
- Non sting formula. safe on skin.
- Excellent performance on artificial flowers
- Suitable for spray, roller or immersion application.
- Dry clean durable (upto 10 Cycles)
- Can achieve B.S.5867 Pt2 Type B. B.S.5852 & B.S.476 Parts 7 & 6 Class 1 & 0
- Performs To M.C.A. & I.M.O standards for charter vessels & passenger ships (See NX2)
- Can perform to CAA Spec 8 for aircraft
- Effective on natural, natural / synthetic blends & most synthetic textiles.
- Order by 2:30pm for next day delivery.
- Contract Spraying Service click for details