Ideal for natural fabrics, (Cotton, Linen & Wool), Paper and Cardboard based materials. Also often used on Hay & Straw.
This product has high active solids content of 30% compared to around 15% of our competitors products. Which means it goes further and you do not need to saturate the material being treated. This product is water soluble so not for outdoors or weather exposed use. See Flametect Nitro D for that purpose.
It is a legal requirement for Curtains treated with Flame retardant to be labeled with care & durability instructions.
- We supply Iron-On Fabric Labels to Identify Fabrics as treated. The labels feature year. Ideal for maintenance and Inspections. Example Label Actual size)3cm x 6cm
- Full Certification with every order traceable to A UKAS accredited laboratory. See Report Here
- Produced In An ISO 9001 Quality Assured environment to exacting standards
- Treats on average 10 sq. metres per litre. Possibly more on light weight materials.
- Iron-On Fabric Labels to Identify Fabrics as treated. Feature date and year. Ideal for maintenance and Inspections. Example
- Water based flame retardant. Completely Odourless.
- Dry clean durable 3-4 cycles (No water Injection)
- Can achieve B.S.5867 Part 2 Type B
- Most effective on natural materials or natural synthetic blends.
- Order before 3:00pm for next day delivery.
- It is a non-toxic non-hazardous formulation , that is easy to apply.
- Contract Spraying Service click for details.
- For use around metal items use Flametect Nitro.
Need To Know More? Call 0845 293 7770 For Free Advice